This music was an odd,short, and rare piece of music that I made. Hope you like my complementing pictures.
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Leonardo, my man! I must say, I'm qutie surprised that in addition to your artistic abilities, you have quite an ear for music as well! Had I known this, I would have definitely hired you to play music at my many parties. The way the notes effortlessly blend together,creating the beautiful riffs and melody literally made my jaw drop with the uttermost awe and respect. The world had already known how great you were with your artwork, but honestly, this composition was magical. If you have time, I beg you to finish it. That is all. Until later, Henry of Navarre
1 comments:
Leonardo, my man!
I must say, I'm qutie surprised that in addition to your artistic abilities, you have quite an ear for music as well!
Had I known this, I would have definitely hired you to play music at my many parties. The way the notes effortlessly blend together,creating the beautiful riffs and melody literally made my jaw drop with the uttermost awe and respect.
The world had already known how great you were with your artwork, but honestly, this composition was magical. If you have time, I beg you to finish it. That is all.
Until later,
Henry of Navarre
Post a Comment