Time of Inventions

             hydaulic machines
                 
In my time of the 1500s, I begin to create such notable inventions. I start off with creating many machines, and one of which is the lens grinding machine. This machine is in use for grounding the crystals or glass. Also, because of my study in the low of motion in water, I am capable of creating machinery in bridges and hydraulics. Due to the civil engineering project for Ottoman Sultan Beyazid II of Istanbul, I actually realize what my mind was capable of doing. Therefore, beneficial factors were made because of the single span bridge.
                                                     war tank

For war machines, I thought of technical ways in building a war-based creation. Most of my ideas are written in my notebook along with all the conceptions that appear in my mind. Some of which includes the cannons, crossbows, and wheel-lock musket. I made these weapons during my time in Venice.
          drawings of air travel
In addition to my great thoughts, the idea of flight came into view. I deeply desire to fly and for that reason I am starting to create studies and drawings on it. I even asked one of my apprentices to experiment on what I thought, but he fell and broke his leg, meaning my understanding was currently not superior enough to know entirely conclude everything on air travel.
         sketch of my viola organist

The viola organist is another great invention of mine. However, it is in the field of music. It is said to be the first convex keyboard instrument ever.
Later on in the 20th century, my works have been made into reality and were experimented by models. Anyhow, my discoveries were in need of adjustments because of the inaccurate structures of some inventions, yet they are still renowned to be the finer inventions in the early ages.

Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_inventions_of_Leonardo_da_Vinci

0 comments:

Post a Comment