To Magistro Da Vinci: How difficult it was to get you to paint my portrait! You are infamous for starting, yet not completing your projects. Hence, some asked why I continued to insist on my portrait being done by your hand. It is because you are,undeniably, the best. You are unrivaled, for you delve into your works and strive to paint the essence of a feeling. You do not simply paint rays of light as the other painters do, but you proceed to paint only after you have understood the nature of light itself. Because I have been painted by you, Magistro Da Vinci, I have been immortalized. ~Isabella d'Este
I feel happy that you had paint the art for us. You can consider the smartest people in Europe in that time. Your art represent how you thinking of the world. The world is just like what you are thinking about, and they are as beautiful as the drawing that you had drawn before.
One word and one word only. INSPIRATIONAL. You are very creative. Your arts just seem to have life in it.I am glad that someone with your talents is able to show the world what you can do. One day I hope you can paint a painting that will hand in one of the buildings of mine. -Catheine de'Medici
4 comments:
To Magistro Da Vinci:
How difficult it was to get you to paint my portrait! You are infamous for starting, yet not completing your projects. Hence, some asked why I continued to insist on my portrait being done by your hand. It is because you are,undeniably, the best. You are unrivaled, for you delve into your works and strive to paint the essence of a feeling. You do not simply paint rays of light as the other painters do, but you proceed to paint only after you have understood the nature of light itself. Because I have been painted by you, Magistro Da Vinci, I have been immortalized.
~Isabella d'Este
I feel happy that you had paint the art for us. You can consider the smartest people in Europe in that time. Your art represent how you thinking of the world. The world is just like what you are thinking about, and they are as beautiful as the drawing that you had drawn before.
One word and one word only. INSPIRATIONAL. You are very creative. Your arts just seem to have life in it.I am glad that someone with your talents is able to show the world what you can do. One day I hope you can paint a painting that will hand in one of the buildings of mine.
-Catheine de'Medici
Post a Comment